116 : surprises

I've been a bit obsessed with scouring Etsy lately. My objects of desire: vintage ampersands. In the past few weeks I've found a variety of new additions: a plaster one from the 40's that was originally used to spell out movie titles, old wooden and metal letterpress blocks, an oxidized stencil from the 40s, and today I received my latest...a zinc ampersand that was originally part of some sort of signage.

When I opened the envelope, I saw a little bag of goodies in addition to my purchase.

This amazing package was full of all this:


From old playing cards, to dictionary pages and a torn music sheet...there's even a page from a ledger from April 1920. Forget the ampersand (just for a minute, of course) this is what brought the smile to my face.

She even put in my initials. Someone else who gets that it's all in the details.


 You can get your own package of goodies by visiting her store on Etsy, Panache Paper Goods.

 Thanks, Debra. You made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment