111 : ikea

Today we took a trip to Ikea to get some stuff for the bf's new pad. Being there reminded me just how much I love that place, and just how long it's been since the Ikea overload we experienced when we first got our office. I can't even tell you the number of times we went there in a matter of a few weeks. We would need more than one hand to count the trips, that I know for sure. We'd buy something, bring it to the office, realize it's too big, then go back and return it for a smaller one. With our bookshelves, we thought there was no way we could fit two in the office, so we returned one. The next day realizing we really did need two, we went back and re-purchased it. Dorks, I know.

We even put everything together ourselves, and I'm very proud to say that two and a half years later, everything is still in one piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment