102 : fauna pet


It's great when you work with clients that you truly love. Take Renee at Fauna/Knotty Girl for example. She can make me laugh so hard I almost pee in my pants. She's one of the funniest people I have ever met. We redesigned her website for young/teen girls bath products, Knotty Girl, and then the following year, worked with her on the redesign of her line of bath products for pets, Fauna. During the course of working with her she sent us tons of samples; both from Knotty Girl and Fauna. And while I love love love the Drama Queen Marshmallow shampoo and conditioner, I am head over heals for her Fauna Shampoos. 

We've already established that Gizzy is hardcore spoiled. I only want the best for him...food, treats, toys, and of course, bath products. Fauna shampoos make what little fur he has so soft and silky. Plus, he smells so good afterward. You'd be silly to wash your pet with anything other than Fauna. Seriously. We're not just saying that because she's our client. It really is that amazing.

Oh, and look who's Mr. October <3

No comments:

Post a Comment