110 : centered seating


Have you ever gone to a movie theater and noticed that person inching over seat by seat to make sure they are smack in the center of the screen? That's me. Can't help it, there is something that throws off the movie magic if you end up having to sit front row and have to lean back to see the whole screen, or if you are way off to the side.... it just doesn't work. I admit I'm picky, but I love movies or getting out and going to a show and it just doesn't feel right to not be in the center. In a couple months we are going to San Fran to see the Peter Pan performance in the Threesixty Theater at Ferry Park. And guess what? We're smack dab in the middle! Hooray! No worrying about getting there early to get a good seat like in a movie theater. Jen knows me all too well and even counted the seats on each side to make sure. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment