210 : photo booths

Today the bf and I headed to the OC Fair. After literally inching forward on the off-ramp, and finally parking almost an hour and half after getting on said off ramp, I was more than a little cranky. But once inside, we did have fun. Amidst the plethora of fried food, including: fried butter (yes, they have fried BUTTER), twinkies, klondike bars (how to do you fry ice cream?), avocados, oreos, snickers, and pretty much anything else you could imagine, there were photo booths!

I love the old-school black and white photo strips that come out of those. And even better, the bf and I went in prepared. Normally I sit there and have the same smile plastered on my face in each picture. The "make-out face" (don't ask), a smile, Jeff picking my nose (his idea of course...so gross!), and a kiss. Super cute and oh-so-classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment