167 : anthro promos

It's already been established that I heart Anthropologie. I can hardly pass by without taking a quick dip in to indulge my senses. But there is something else that makes Anthropologie dear and near to my heart...their birthday promotions.

Sure, many places ask for your birth date. And they may even send you a crappily designed postcard wishing you birthday bliss and offering a discount, but Anthropologie goes further. Last year, I received this in the mail...
Photo from fishfoodblog.com

An adorable little fabric pouch with string and buttons, holding a card, which of course, offered a discount.

And this year, this little beauty was in my mailbox.


How cute is that? The "candle" is actually a necklace. Way to think out of the postcard birthday box, Anthro!

No comments:

Post a Comment