157 : chasing butterflies

In Paris, while strolling down one of the streets, my mom and I came across L'Artisan Parfumeur; a high-end french parfum company. After browsing for awhile, she left with a bottle of their Mure et Musc Extreme parfum.

Years later, after craving a new perfume, I remembered L'Artisan. I ordered some samples so I could find which I liked best. My choice: La Chasse aux Papillons (chasing butterflies). A very summery scent with notes of bergamot, lemon, pink pepper, orange blossom, lemon blossom, linden blossom, tuberose, jasmine and ylang-ylang.

Not only are their parfumes amazingness, but their design is equally as fab. Their site is clean and simple, their catalogs use spot uv, and their packaging takes those little extra steps to make it perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment