30 : office randomness

A while back ago there was a knock on our office door. Monique was on the phone, so I answered, thinking it was FedEx. Boy was I wrong...

It was our newest neighbor (whom we had never really spoken to) standing there with a plastic bag with 3 cucumbers and a half eaten one in his hand. He pulled one out of the bag and handed it to me, saying NOTHING. He looked into the office, saw Monique, pulled out another one, and said "For your friend". Then walked away. Shocked, I said "Thank you" as he walked down the hall to his office...Umm...is it just me, or is that a strange thing to knock on someone's door and hand them?

The week after he brought oranges, and after that grapes. Thank goodness the random food gifts stopped. And for all of you wondering, yes, this is the same man who lives in his office and bathes in the sink...in the women's restroom I may add.

Never. a. dull. moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment