181 : bing

I know what you're thinking...I'm a traitor. Here I am blogging about how Google makes me happy, only to now mention Bing. Well people, I still love me some Google action. But since the bf and I are planning a trip to NY in September, we're looking to get the best deals on airfare. And the hands-down winner of flight amazingness is Bing. Bing checks tons of airlines airfares, lets you compare prices in all the major online travel sites (expedia, travelocity, etc) AND tells you if you should buy tickets or wait, and what confidence percentage they have in that decision.

With the WAIT icon still showing (as it has for weeks), it'll be interesting to find out when they say to buy. And I just discovered that they'll email you alerts. Dude, I'm in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment