307 : going to the gym

Gasp! Did I just write that? I never ever thought I'd actually enjoy going to the gym. And it sure doesn't help that the entire time I'm there I just keeping thinking about all the things I could be doing... But during the past 3 weeks of hitting the workout routine hard, I can tell you that I already feel so much better. I still have my days where the thought of watching a movie on the couch sounds so much nicer than watching the ridiculously sweaty men walk by as I'm on the elliptical. And although I may complain to my workout bud about those same sweaty men and how bored I am while making pouty faces, I am in fact, happy to be working out and feeling better. Now to just time my workouts soat least one of the tv's in front of the ellipticals are tuned to something entertaining...

No comments:

Post a Comment